Waterline Tile on Fiberglass Pools: Installation Video
We have found that people considering the purchase of an inground fiberglass pool frequently have questions about the installation of waterline tile.
- How is it applied?
- What type of tile is used?
- What materials are used as adhesive and grout?
- Why do you use silicone based products?
- Is it recessed into the pool or applied to the surface?
- What does it look like after the patio is installed?
The following video addresses all of the questions and shows the step by step installation of waterline tile, also known as perimeter tile, on one of our fiberglass pool projects.
Be sure to check out our other fiberglass pool tile articles:
As always, thanks for visiting and remember to subscribe to our blog to receive instant updates before leaving the site.
At River Pools, we manufacture world-class fiberglass pools for customers across North America. If you'd like to get a fiberglass pool for your home, you can browse our pool models, try out our pool pricing calculator, or request custom pricing using the button below.