Important: Read This First!
Please take a second to review a few quick items regarding our Pool Closing Service.
Cost can vary based on your location:
- Within 50 miles of us - $275
- 51-90 miles - $325
- 91+ miles - $375
Here's what's included in your closing:
- Remove all handrails, ladders, etc., if applicable
- Winterize and clean filter-remove pressure gauge and plugs
- Winterize and clean pump; remove plugs
- Winterize salt generator and clean cell
- Turn off electricity and take trippers off timer
- Winterize heater if applicable
- Remove skimmer basket/s and return eyeballs
- Make sure all valves left in open position
- Blow out all plumbing lines and install winter plugs (slides and water features if applicable)
- Install cover
- Clean up trash and tools
Note: All plugs, return eyeballs, etc., that were removed are stored in the pump basket. The skimmer basket is stored upside down on the gizzmo (skimmer plug) in the skimmer.
...and what's NOT included:
- Adding winterizing chemicals; the customer should do this 24 hrs before pool is shut down
- Cleaning or detailing the pool
- Buying new winterizing plugs; any winterizing plugs that are needed and not on site will be charged to the customer
Note: Please make sure we have access to the pool as well as the cover and winterization plugs for the skimmer and returns.